When you need superior legal representation in the Auburn Opelika area, finding the right lawyer may seem like a daunting task. Alsobrook Jackson, Attorneys at Law, are proud to offer clients the extensive experience, specialized skills, and quality representation you need to deal with a wide range of legal issues.
Here are some of the primary reasons clients in the Opelika, and Auburn area have chosen to work with our firm:
A Wealth of Experience
Zach Alsobrook is a native of Lee County who earned his Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees from Auburn University. He attended the Cumberland School of Law in Birmingham where he served as President of the Federalist Society and had the opportunity to clerk in several local law firms. Zach is admitted to practice before the U.S. Federal courts for the Northern and Middle Districts of Alabama as well as all Alabama state courts. Raymond Jackson is also a graduate of Auburn University and was awarded his Juris Doctor degree from the University of Alabama Law School where he served on the Alabama Law Review and he received Hugo L. Black Scholar Award and Dean M. Leigh Harrison Award.
Licensed to Practice in Alabama and Georgia
Since Opelika is close to the state line, there is always the possibility that a local client might need legal representation in Georgia. Not only do we provide a full range of legal services serving Auburn and communities throughout Lee and Macon counties, but we are also licensed to practice in Georgia. If you have a need for qualified legal representation in either Alabama or Georgia, please give us a call.
Full Range of Legal Services
It would be awfully confusing and frustrating to have to search for and find a qualified lawyer to handle different types of legal issues. Wouldn’t it be more comforting to know that there was one office you could contact for just about all of your legal needs in the Auburn Opelika area?
The good news is that Alsobrook Jackson, Attorneys at Law is a full-service Alabama law firm that specializes in a wide range of legal areas. Our effective legal negotiators and determined litigators can help you in the areas of:
- Criminal Defense. Our aggressive and experienced Alabama criminal defense attorneys work exhaustively to defend clients accused of DUI and other felony or misdemeanor offenses in Alabama.
- Family Law. Family law cases can be both complex and full of emotion. Whether you are looking to adopt in Alabama or experiencing the pain of family conflict that comes with divorce, child custody issues, support, or domestic violence, our compassionate and skilled family law attorneys can help.
- Personal Injury. Getting injured in an auto accident, slip and fall, or other manner can be a devastating event for victims and their families. Our Alabama personal injury and wrongful death lawyers understand what it takes to not only protect your rights but to effectively negotiate or litigate a case so that you receive the compensation you deserve.
- Social Security Disability Law. Being denied your rightful Social Security Disability benefits can be frustrating and a financial hardship. Our legal team has experience with the Social Security system and can help you or a loved one apply for benefits or file an appeal after a denial.
- Estate Planning & Trust. If you need help preparing for the future, the estate planning specialists at Alsobrook Jackson, Attorneys at Law can provide services that include preparation of wills, living wills, guardianships, powers of attorney, trusts, and more.
Our primary goal is to eliminate or reduce the stress associated with our client’s legal issues. If you have a personal injury case, family law matter, criminal case or other legal concern, we promise to be by your side every step of the way. We will make certain to thoroughly explain each step in the legal process in layman’s terms and take the time to answer your questions and concerns.
Responsive to Client Needs
You want the most experienced and knowledgeable lawyer possible for your legal matter. But, when you aren’t able to get in touch with your lawyer when you have a problem or question, the experience can be incredibly frustrating. At Alsobrook Jackson, one of our top priorities is to be completely accessible to our clients. Our job may be to work diligently to win your case, but we also want to lift the burden of concern from our client’s shoulders. If you have a worry or question about your case, you are always encouraged to contact us so that we can discuss the matter and provide you with every peace of mind possible.
Recognized Community Standing
When you hire an attorney to protect your rights, you want someone who is intimately familiar with the legal landscape. Zach Alsobrook was born and raised in Opelika, and both of our attorneys are graduates of Alabama law schools. Our legal team not only knows this area and its people, but they have also formed strong relationships with judges, prosecutors, and others within the local legal community. These ties can be beneficial in bringing your case to the most favorable resolution possible.
Hire a Skilled Legal Team
One of the things that makes Alsobrook Jackson a unique law firm is our commitment to teamwork. When you hire us to handle your case, you aren’t hiring a single lawyer, but rather an entire team to help you resolve your legal issue. Depending on the nature of your case, we have team members that may step in to:
- Speak with insurance companies on your behalf;
- Work with healthcare providers to make sure your bills are paid;
- Investigate accidents, collect witness statements, and gather evidence.
When you choose Alsobrook Jackson, Attorneys at Law, you have selected the most experienced professionals and resources in the Opelika area to ensure that your legal interests are best served. You can count on our commitment to exhausting all efforts necessary to obtain the best possible outcome for your case. Contact us now at (334) 737-3718 or online to schedule a free consultation to discuss your case.